Steady Warriors™ Program Highlights:
- Trauma-sensitive yoga and iRest© meditation protocol, with a Registered Yoga Teacher specially trained to work with PTS and TBI.
- Additional healing protocols and resources for individuals and groups, provided by qualified partners – i.e., Bowen bodywork, Tapping, memory and trauma resolution techniques.
- Classes brought to existing peer groups in their own comfortable locations… veteran organizations, VA groups (Military Sexual Trauma, OIF/OEF veterans, Vietnam veterans), police departments, fire departments, and any other service provider interested in adding this healing modality to their programs.
- Within these groups, potential Peer Leaders identified and trained to help encourage consistent group practice between Steady Warriors™ sessions, with additional resources provided for individual or group use.
- Orientation and training for registered yoga teachers within the greater DFW area, who have an interest in becoming qualified to provide the Steady Warriors™ protocol to veterans and first responders in their own communities.